STATE OF THE ART LENS TECHNOLOGY
We feature a quality selection of fashionable eyeglasses and premium lenses. Serving the Roselle area, our office is conveniently located at 187 W Irving Park Road, 60172, so it’s easy to stop by and benefit from our exceptional vision products.
Our optical staff looks forward to helping you select the best eyewear for your vision prescription, lifestyle requirements, and unique fashion taste! Eyeglasses need to give you sharp vision and a flattering look for your face.
All patients, new and returning, are treated with patience and no pressure to reach a hasty decision. Superior customer service is our goal, and we want you to be thrilled with your eyewear and your experience in our Roselle office!
Semi-finished progressives are made when the progressive lens design is cast into a mold, the design is on the front and the patient’s Rx is later ground onto the back of the lens. Made at the lab, Freeform® lenses start from a single vision blank and are ground with precision using special machines. The design and the patient’s Rx are on the back of the lens.
Shamir Autograph II® is available in four fixed fitting heights and takes into consideration the position of the patient’s frame and lenses, as they are worn on their face. In order to provide you a personalized lens, the frame will have some panoramic angle, the lenses will be tilted due to the frame or how you wear your frame and that the lens may be closer or further away from your eye than that measured in the phoropter. Because there is a difference from how a patient sees through a phoropter versus the frame, Shamir can compensate for these differences by utilizing a patient’s “as-worn” measurements.
Autograph II - Single Vision
Shamir Autograph II – Single Vision™ provides single vision patients the personal fit they need to experience crisp, clear, uncomplicated vision. That’s because Shamir Autograph II – Single Vision™utilizes As-Worn Technology™, so the design is created to accommodate the way you wear your frame of choice (i.e. low on the bridge, high on the bridge, etc).
The Shamir Autograph II – Single Vision™ design takes into account your personal parameters while wearing your frames, this includes: panoramic angle, pantoscopic tilt and vertex distance. With these added measurements, the final product reflects the Rx needed based on the “as-worn” position of the patients’ frames, not on refracted Rx alone.
It’s like a pair of shoes. If you’re a size 9.25, why would you want to squeeze your foot into a size 9 shoe if you knew you could get a size 9.25 shoe? This is the same personalization Shamir Autograph II – Single Vision™ provides for your patients, except for their eyes.
- Fully aspheric back-surface lens
- Personalized with As-Worn Technology™
- Designed with EyePoint Technology®
Why patients need it...
- Personalized Single Vision lens
- Aspheric/atoric backside
- Consistent design in all materials
Shamir Autograph III
Based on a groundbreaking new concept in lens design, Shamir Autograph III® is a balanced progressive lens, holistically adapted to your prescription, ensuring a clear and comfortable visual experience.
- Eye-Point Technology III®
- Seeking to overcome the problem of different prescription-related viewing experiences through the same width viewing zone of the lens and questioning what you truly see, Shamir has applied reverse engineering to its technology. Shamir`s Eye-Point Technology III is now able to simulate real-world images.
- Natural Posture™
- The near viewing zone in Shamir Autograph III is dynamically located within the lens corridor, taking into account the positive or negative power of the prescription. This reduces the need to tilt the head forward or back, or alternatively to lower or raise a book when reading in an attempt to find the right viewing distance and angle.
- This new technology allows Shamir’s designers to control the power profile of the lens, giving variable emphasis to the power for every given point on the lens. Shamir Autograph III is therefore optimally suited to meet the visual needs of today’s modern lifestyles that include frequent use of digital devices.
- As-Worn Quadro™
- As-Worn Technology™ ensures that your experience of the prescription once the lens is fit into the frame, is exactly the same as when originally measured by the optometrist, giving you the same viewing comfort and visual acuity.
Varilux - X-Design
Wearing Varilux X series elevates your vision to a whole new level. Experience smooth transition and freely multitask without restriction - and so much more.
Varilux X series lens design offers sharp vision across all three vision zones.
SEAMLESS TRANSITIONS BETWEEN SEEING ZONES
Move smoothly between the different vision zones
No need to move your head so much now to see clearly
With Varilux X series, you can seamlessly move your gaze between the different vision zones, near mid and far and enjoy improved depth and breadth of vision. You will experience outstanding sharpness and fluid vision across the whole of the lens.
Protect Your Eyes Against Digital Eye Strain with New Eyezen™+ Lenses!Designed for the way you see the world, taking care of your eyes from the harshness of modern life. They reduce strain from viewing digital devices so you can focus on what matters to you. It’s a real see good, feel good story.
How Eyezen+ is Different! A single vision lens with two major benefits:
- Defends Against Eye Strain Associated with Device Use
- Eyezen+ lenses contain a small amount of accommodative relief to help alleviate eye strain caused by viewing near objects, like cell phones and tablets.
- Reduces Exposure to Harmful Blue Light
Eyezen+ lenses utilize Essilor’s Smart Blue Filter™ feature, which reduces exposure to Harmful Blue Light coming from devices, inside lighting, and even the sun. More about Eyezen.
Go Easy on Your Eyes
Transitions Optical, Inc. has developed the world’s most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions® lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.
Today’s Transitions® offer you more choices than ever before – choices that keep you comfortable and keep your eyes healthy. Innovative photochromic technologies result in unparalleled lens performance in nearly every lens design and material, including shatter-resistant lenses, bifocals, trifocals, progressives, and standard and high-index materials.
It’s no secret that lenses are fragile—and no matter how careful you are, they are susceptible to scratches. If you wear glasses every day, you know how much these scratches can distort your vision. Crizal Avancé UV lenses offer enhanced scratch resistance to help protect your lenses. Plus, they provide dust and dirt repellence for clearer vision and less frequent cleaning.
Lenses that are treated front and back with a clear, scratch-resistant coating—like Crizal Avancé UV—have a much harder surface, which is what makes them so much more scratch resistant.
However, scratch-resistant coatings can be optional sometimes. So, if you want superior scratch resistance, make sure your eye care professional knows that you want your eyeglass lenses to include a hard coating for extra durability.
The Camber Lens Series is a new family of lenses calculated with Camber Technology, which combines complex curves on both surfaces of the lens to provide excellent vision correction.
Camber Technology combines complex curves on both surfaces of the lens to provide excellent vision correction. The unique, continuously changing surface curvature of the specially designed lens blank allows expanded reading zones with improved peripheral vision. When combined with a sophisticated back surface digital design, both surfaces work together to accommodate an expanded Rx range, offer better cosmetics (flatter) for many prescriptions, and yield user-preferred near vision performance.
We carry Rondel Camber eyewear.
Roselle, IL 60172-1119
- Monday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed