A WIDE SELECTION OF CONTACT LENSES
These include disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or conventional (vial) lenses, check out our selection of lenses at Roselle Eye Clinic.
Establishing a Good Contact Lens Fit
Fitting lenses to your lifestyle
We will determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs and the shape and health of your eye. In most cases, you’ll have the opportunity to try lenses on the same day as your exam. You can even go home with a few samples before making a final decision.
Follow up fittings
We follow up the initial fitting and then make any necessary changes in fit or materials to get you the best possible fit. We teach all our patients proper contact lens care and also possible consequences if proper care is not taken. Then we continue with long-term follow-up to monitor the condition of the lenses and to ensure that proper hygiene is being maintained.
Premium soft contact lenses. Luxurious extended-wear comfort.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you're less likely to need additional wetting drops
Up to 6 Nights/7 Days of Continuous Wear
You need your nearsighted or farsighted vision corrected. You also demand contacts with comfort that lasts all day—starting with your first morning cup to going out with friends until midnight.
Meet CooperVision Biofinity®, the silicone hydrogel contact lenses that won’t slow down your busy days. Biofinity lenses offer you the premium level of comfort that you’re searching for. And you’re free to wear them for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
clariti™ 1 day
The healthier way to whiter, brighter eyes for your nearsighted or farsighted vision.
AT A GLANCE
- Convenient daily replacement schedule
- The healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel lenses
- Nearsighted and farsighted vision correction
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection*
The Convenience of Daily Disposables, the Health of Silicone Hydrogel
If the convenience of daily disposable contacts appeals to you, clariti™
1 day lenses are an excellent choice—whether you’re new to contact lenses or want to switch from your current hydrogel lenses to the healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel. Silicone hydrogel lenses allow more oxygen to pass through to your corneas than hydrogel lenses. That’s important because it makes the lenses more “breathable” for whiter, brighter eyes and a healthier* lens-wearing experience.
Excellent All-Day Comfort You Can Count On
In addition to the healthy benefits of silicone hydrogel, we also put the focus on comfort. That’s why clariti 1 day lenses feature unique WetLoc™ technology. The WetLoc™ process creates a lens that naturally attracts and binds water molecules to the lens surface, so your eyes can stay moist and comfortable throughout your day.
* Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
DAILIES TOTAL1® WATER GRADIENT CONTACT LENSES
Water gradient technology provides exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
A Contact Lens that feels like nothing on the eye.
- A CUSHION OF MOISTURE: Almost 100% water at the very outer surface of the contact lens for exceptional comfort.
- HIGHEST BREATHABILITY: As compared to all daily disposable contact lenses, for white healthy-looking eyes.
- A SMOOTH GLIDING SURFACE ALL DAY: Even after 16 hours of wear, DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses maintain a smooth, silky lubricious surface.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU IF:
- You want exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
- You want highly breathable daily disposable contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus®
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® contact lenses help keep your eyes moist and comfortable throughout the day. Easy, Comfortable, Crisp and Clear. What more could you ask for in a contact lens?
- Refreshing Blink-Activated moisturizing agents provide remarkable comfort
- No lens care necessary
- Crisp, clear vision
- Easy and convenient
- Available in toric and multifocal
Start each day with a brand new pair of contact lenses and throw them out each night—no cleaning solutions, no cases, no hassle.
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde
LASTING LENS SURFACE MOISTURE AND EXCELLENT DEPOSIT PROTECTION IN ONE CONTACT LENS
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses bring together two advanced technologies designed to provide long-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection
Smartshield® Technology: Helps shield against irritating deposits all month long
Hydraglyde Moisture Matrix: Attracts and maintains surface moisture on the lens even through the end of the day
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses support a comfortable lens wearing experience.
AIR OPTIX® COLORS
AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses create a beautiful look that blends naturally with any eye color—whether you have dark eyes or light, whether you need vision correction or not. These breathable contact lenses provide stunning eye color and outstanding comfort. Plus, their monthly replacement schedule is easy to remember.
Beauty, comfort, and breathability—together like never before:
- BEAUTY - Unique 3-in-1 Color Technology to enhance any eye color for a naturally beautiful look
- COMFORT - Exclusive SmartShield® Technology helps protect the lens from irritating deposits for consistent comfort
- BREATHABILITY - Allows oxygen through for white, healthy-looking eyes
3-IN-1 COLOR TECHNOLOGY
- OUTER RING defines the eyes
- PRIMARY COLOR transforms the eye color
- INNER RING brightens and adds depth
Your day is long. Wear the contact lens that’s designed to go the distance.
Biotrue ONEday contact lenses start and end the day with more moisture than leading daily disposables. They maintain 98% of their moisture for up to 16 hours. You put a lot of demands on your eyes. You start early and keep busy till the end of day. Plus, you’re using digital devices more, which may make your contact lenses feel dry and uncomfortable. Biotrue ONEday is made of a unique material that works like the eye to form a dehydration barrier providing comfort all day long.
Key Features & Benefits
- Mimics the lipid layer of the tear film
- Matches the water content of the cornea
- Allows for the oxygen a healthy eye needs
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours
- High Definition Optics for crisp, clear vision all day
- UVA/UVB protection to help protect your eyes along with sunglasses*
Because Biotrue ONEday is a daily disposable, you’re enjoying the healthy, comfortable convenience of a fresh pair every day.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. The effectiveness of wearing UV-absorbing contact lenses in preventing or reducing the incidence of ocular disorders associated with exposure to UV light has not been established at this time. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology
- MoistureSeal Technology Maintains 95% of its moisture for a full 16 hours.
- With MoistureSeal technology, your contacts feel comfortable – even at the end of the day.
- 9 OUT OF 10 PATIENTS AGREE: As comfortable at the end of the day as it is in the beginning
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day contact lenses are designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help keep your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of your day. This daily contact lens has has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film each day, providing all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling.
- If your eyes feel tired from staring at digital devices or working in challenging environments, ACUVUE OASYS ®1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology daily contact lenses can help with your demanding days. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Provides exceptional performance and helps make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past.
- Designed to help make your world appear sharper, brighter, clearer.
- ACUVUE OASYS® Brand 1-Day Contact Lenses are daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 90-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- Experience all-day comfort, vision and handling with our exclusive HydraLuxe™Technology. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film, providing all-day comfort and performance.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
ACUVUE OASYS® with HYDRACLEAR®PLUS
ACUVUE OASYS® has never been beaten on comfort by any monthly lens.
- Digital devices and challenging environments like cold air conditioning or dusty, dry air can cause discomfort and irritation. ACUVUE OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology are inspired by the way your tear film works to help reduce the feeling of tired eyes. These bi-weekly contact lenses are available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Bi-weekly contact lenses available 12 or 24 lenses per box.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- HYDRACLEAR® PLUS technology helps to stabilize the tear film minimizing dryness and maintaining moisture.
C-VUE Advanced HydraVUE Multifocal
C-VUE Advanced HydraVUE Multifocal Monthly Custom Silicone Hydrogel World-Class Patented Multifocal Technology. The science of presbyopic lens design technology is now available in the all new HydraVUE silicone hydrogel lens. Even the most hard-to-fit contact lens multifocal patient can benefit from this custom contact lens.
- The Unilens CVUE Advanced HydraVUE Multifocal contact lenses provide good vision at near, intermediate and far distances.
- The unique lens designs allow wearers to focus smoothly and clearly at all distances, without the jumps and distortions bifocals typically create.
C-VUE Advanced HydraVUE Toric Multifocal
The C-VUE Advanced HydraVUE Toric Multifocal is an extremely customized specialty toric lens that features exceptional deliverability. In new convenient blister packaging available in hioxifilcon D, a material which offers advanced hydration properties that allow it to retain 97% of its moisture resulting in outstanding All-Day Comfort.
- C-VUE Rapid Transition Zone Technology
- Monthly Disposable Silicone Hydrogel
- High and Low ADD Power Ranges in +6.00 to -10.00
SynergEyes patented hybrid lens technology combines the best of both worlds – the crisp, clear vision of a rigid GP lens and the all-day comfort of a soft lens.
SynergEyes® A was SynergEyes’ first hybrid contact lens with FDA-clearance specifically designed for patients with high astigmatism, mildly irregular corneas, or in the early stages of keratoconus. SynergEyes A offers patented hybrid technology–allowing crisp, clear vision with the comfort of a soft lens.
SynergEyes MF was the first SynergEyes hybrid contact lens that offered multifocal optics. The GP optics provided both near and distance vision all in one lens.
SynergEyes® KC was the first hybrid contact lens with FDA-clearance specifically designed for patients with keratoconus. SynergEyes KC offers the benefits of hybrid technology–allowing you to live a productive life with a consistent, healthy vision you can count on.
SynergEyes® PS, is a hybrid contact that offers vision correction after having surgery. SynergEyes PS includes SynergEyes’ the patented hybrid technology–allowing you to enjoy all-day comfort and predictable clear vision.
Scleral contact lenses are prescribed by eye care professionals for a variety of irregular cornea conditions. They are designed to vault or rise over the irregular cornea condition and land on the white part of the eye (called the sclera). They are slightly larger (16.0 mm) than hybrid contact lenses (14.5mm) and while hybrid lenses have both rigid and soft materials, the entire scleral lens is made from a gas permeable material.
The SynergEyes VS lens is an innovative scleral lens designed to accommodate a wide variety of corneal conditions. The lens was designed using the latest research on the shape of the eye.
SynergEyes Gas Permeable Contact Lenses
Gas permeable (GP) contact lenses are made from rigid and oxygen permeable contact lens materials. The GP lenses are smaller in size (9.6 to 10.6mm) than hybrid contact lenses (14.5mm) and much smaller than a scleral contact lens (larger gas permeable lens). The SynergEyes gas permeable contact lenses are now available in the United States.
The SynergEyes GP ll lens is an innovative corneal gas permeable contact lens with two innovations: 1) a linear landing zone and 2) a unique tear reservoir.
The tear reservoir, in this larger 10.6 mm lens, allows for increased tear exchange resulting in great comfort. The linear landing zone creates a gentle, comfortable lens edge. The GP ll lens delivers excellent, stable centration and is ideal for patients seeking greater comfort with gas permeable lenses.
- Larger Lens Diameter (10.6mm) than the SynergEyes GP (9.6mm) provides more uniform pressure distribution with minimal edge awareness
- Tear Reservoir Zone provides increased tear circulation
- Ease of adaptation due to decreased lens movement and lens edge awareness
- High Oxygen Permeability from Menicon Z material
Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP)
Gas Permeable (GP) or Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP) contact lenses are an alternative to soft contact lenses that are made from a hard, oxygen permeable material. GP lenses are currently less popular than soft lenses but offer a number of advantages and are continuing to improve as research and technology advance.
GP contacts are made of a firm plastic material which allows the passage of oxygen through the lens to your cornea and the front surface of your eye – essentially allowing your eye to “breathe”. This increases comfort, health, and safety during contact lens wear.
Benefits of GP or RGP Contact Lenses
Because of the strong material and the ability to diffuse oxygen, GP lenses offer a number of advantages over soft contact lenses.
Health and Hygiene Benefits:
Unlike soft lenses, GPs don’t contain water which makes them less likely to attract and breed bacteria that can cause eye infections. Further protein deposits won’t build up on the lens, keeping them cleaner and healthier.
Because they are made with a strong durable material, GP lenses won’t tear and are easy to clean and disinfect. RGPs maintain their firm shape and will not dehydrate. Further GPs last longer than soft lenses – when cared for properly, a pair can last a year or more.
GP contact lenses are custom made for each patient based on the eye’s individual curvature, size, corneal shape. Their ability to transmit oxygen reduces eye problems such as dry eyes caused by reduced oxygen that are common in many brands of soft lenses or hard (non-GP) lenses.
GP lenses have a smaller diameter than soft contacts, meaning that they cover less of the surface of your eye. While this may take some time getting used to initially, ultimately many find that they are just as if not more comfortable than soft contacts.
Due to the rigid material, GPs have a smooth surface and maintain their shape, moving along with the eye to hold their place. This provides sharp and stable vision. Further, they do not dehydrate, which is often a cause for reduced vision with other lenses.
Because they last so long, GPs are much more cost effective than soft lenses, especially disposable lenses that require a constant supply. Because they are made to order, there is an initial cost investment and they will take up to a week to manufacture if you do need a replacement pair.
GPs for Astigmatism
GP lenses are ideal for individuals with astigmatism that may have been told that they cannot wear soft contacts. Because of the rigid nature of the lens, they hold their shape on the eye allowing for more clear and stable vision correction.